What’s Ningxia Red?
In 1993, as Young Living Founder, President, and CEO D. Gary Young was traveling the world seeking the natural secrets of life, energy, and vitality, he was introduced to Chinese scientist Dr. Songqiao Chao. Dr. Chao told Gary about a delicious berry that had been valued for thousands of years in China, where they believe it contains powerful health supporting benefits. He further explained that the people who regularly drank this berry led remarkably long and healthy lives.
NingXia Red® is a powerful antioxidant drink that contains whole Ningxia wolfberry puree—a super blend of blueberry, aronia, cherry, pomegranate, and plum juices, natural stevia extract, grape seed extract, pure vanilla extract, and orange, yuzu, lemon, and tangerine essential oils. NingXia Red, has been revered for thousands of years as a Chinese National Treasure, the Ningxia Wolfberry™ is absolutely packed with nutrients and antioxidants. Its nutritional profile makes it one of the most compelling superfoods available today, with the belief that it has health, energy, and longevity benefits. If your energy level needs a jump-start, revitalise yourself with energy-boosting supplements.
- Seven times more pure—- therapeutic-grade essential oil—- Carefully selected for their health and flavour profiles, the blend of orange, yuzu, lemon, and tangerine essential oils found in NingXia Red is packed with 93% d-limonene- a potent antioxidant and a marker for bioactivity. Along with NingXia Red’s premium flavour, these essential oils may aid in maintaining the body’s normal cellular function.
- Preferred great taste—The new NingXia Red, now Halal and Kosher certified, contains no artificial sugars and has a unique, balanced flavour profile that captures the pure essence of the Ningxia wolfberry. The natural flavour is further enhanced by zero-calorie stevia (Rebaudioside A), essential oils, plus blueberry, cherry, and aronia juice.
- Long-lasting energy support. Long-term use of wolfberries (Lycium barbarum) may contribute to agility, longevity, and vitality. In fact, recent studies indicate that drinks containing wolfberry exhibit longer-lasting supportive effects on energy and caloric metabolism. NingXia Red is an easy way to get pure, premium Ningxia wolfberries and experience natural, sustained support for energy without the crashes and harmful side effects of coffee or energy drinks.
- Fortifies the body and replenishes key nutrients. The combination of whole wolfberries—the juice, peel, seeds, and fruit—with pomegranate and plum juice delivers vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, and phytonutrients. NingXia Red also contains zeaxanthin, a carotenoid which has been suggested to enhance healthy visual function.
- Revitalising, full-body protection. The combination of blueberry, grape seed extract, aronia, and pomegranate—some of the world’s most antioxidant-rich fruits—Contains antioxidants to protect cells and tissues from the damaging effects of free radicals.
What’s inside Ningxia Red?
The wolfberries sourced for NingXia Red hail from the Ningxia province. This superfruit has one of the highest percentages of fiber of any whole food and contains zeaxanthin-a carotenoid which may help in maintaining healthy vision. It also contains polysaccharides, amino acids, and symbiotic vitamin & mineral pairs that when present together may promote optimum internal absorption. By using whole wolfberry puree-juice, peel, seeds, and fruit-Young Living is able to maintain more of the desired health-supporting benefits in every bottle of NingXia Red.
Natural Stevia Sweetener: Stevia Extract (Rebaudioside A). Stevia is a zero-calorie sweetener and is 300 times sweeter than sugar, allowing for a delightfully delicious beverage with lower overall sugar content.
Since I started drinking NingXia Red, I have noticed my varicose veins are a lot less noticeable and I feel more energetic. And it has helped to temporarily relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis. Try it and see for yourself. Take some daily to protect cells and tissues from the damaging effects of free radicals.
* This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.