Twelve Oils of Ancient Scripture™ contains the twelve most significant oils found in the Holy Scriptures. Young Living’s goal in bringing them to you is that you will enjoy the beautiful fragrances and intriguing histories of these precious pure essential oils. Gary Young draws on his travels to biblical lands and explains the twelve oils on an audio CD, also included in this collection.
- Twelve Single Oils (5ml bottles):
- Aloes/sandalwood (Santalum album)
- Cassia (Cinnamomum cassia)
- Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica)
- Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens)
- Frankincense (Olibanum — Boswellia carteri)
- Galbanum (Ferula gummosa)
- Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis)
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)
- Myrtle (Myrtus communis)
- Onycha (pronounced oh-nigh-kah, a very thick oil, remove the plastic orifice and warm the bottle in your hand so that the oil will flow — Styrax benzoin)
- Rose of Sharon/cistus (Labdanum — Cistus ladanifer)
- Spikenard (Nardostachys jatamansi)
Essential oils were used in meditation for increased spirituality. Bible verses about healing were full of references to essential oils as oils were used for anointing and holy incense. They help create a calming and relaxing atmosphere when inhaled or diffused. They are refreshing, relaxing, calming, energizing, and uplifting. They also contains antioxidants to protect cells and tissues from the damaging effects of free radicals. They aid digestion and soothes gastrointestinal discomfort. You can also add them to your daily skin care regimen to promote attractiveness and improve the overall appearance of your skin.
* These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.